Original sketches by Tinker Hatfield of an alternate colorway was taken from the vault and comes to life in the Air Jordan 7 Retro 'Alternate'.Tinker’s 1992 sketch dresses the Air Jordan 7 in Team USA’s colors. Gold accents grace the Jumpman branding and lace tips as a nod to the team’s victory. An American flag sits on the back heel of the shoe with a number nine, MJ’s Olympic number.
- The leather and Durabuck upper features a neoprene Dynamic-Fit inner sleeve for maximum comfort
- Polyurethane footbed with Phylon wrap offers durable cushioning
- A flexible forefoot and a large-volume heel Air-Sole unit bring maximum cushioning to the court
- Solid rubber partial cupsole with triangular outsole pattern enhances comfort and grip
- American flag sits on the back heel of the shoe with a number nine
- Style Number: 304773-133
- Condition: New