Just in time for fall, the Nike Air Huarache is back with some new outdoors hiking vibes thanks to these two Nike ACG-inspired looks. Both call to mind the classic Nike Air Mowabb, the first Nike hiking shoe to feature Huarache technology back in 1992. The Air Huarache has been no stranger to ACG-like colorways in the past, and now the trend continues with this earthy looks for 2017.
- The retro Huarache features a combination of synthetics across the upper with suede panelling and a neoprene inner lining for the utmost comfort.
- Padded tongue with perforations for enhanced comfort and breathability.
- Foam midsole with Air-Sole cushioning lightweight comfort.
- Rubber outsole with strategically placed pods for traction and durability.
- Heel strap gives you a stable, supportive fit.
- Style Number: 704830-302
- Condition: New