The Puma Suede is one of the most recognizable Puma sneakers ever created. This simple design with fresh lines and Puma Formstripe was originally released in 1968, and is often customized with a pair of fat laces. In the 80s they gained popularity on the streets as the "go to" sneaker for b-boys.
- Suede upper with perforated detailing at midfoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Removable Kinder-Fit® sockliner
- Cushioned midsole for optimum comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for added grip
- Style Number: 364248-03
- Condition: New